Last week I worked a couple early shifts. It was nice to be home in the afternoon but poor Juliana was a tired baby. Not use to getting up that early.
This past Saturday was a little crazy. I worked the early morning shift. When I got there the freezer temperature was not in the adequate range. Yay for me I had to call maintenance. Then while I was waiting for my tilt fryer to boil my water I ran upstairs to do some things to help the late cook. When I got down stairs my water had not boiled. That is when I discovered it had been unplugged. It's never unplugged. Ugh. That caused me to be crunched for time and on top of it maintenance said we needed to move everything to our other freezer. But we survived and food got served.
The best part of my weekend is Matt surprised be with a visit. I LOVED getting to see him and Juliana.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment