Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

CD Washing

It's CD laundry day! Actually we do it just about everyday. We LOVE using them. Super easy to care for and we save sooooo much money.

Squawkfox had a wonderful comparison article. To read the whole article click here. The below image pretty much sums it up.



Recently I joined a fb group called Fluff Love and CD science. They have some great tips for cloth diapering. The girls are always willing to answer questions and offer support as you figure out what works best for your family based on detergent, washing machine, child's age, diet, etc. I definitely recommend joining this group if your thinking about or are cloth diapering.

All the different types and brands can be a bit overwhelming. But to help clarify the various styles out there, in case you are thinking about cloth diapering, check out the below image. Find what works best for you. We enjoy sunbaby pocket folds. But other mommies may like something else.


And of course I had a little bit of help from this cute little princess. What a great day! How was yours?


No comments: