Subscribe:

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fussy Girl

We passed! Matt and I took did our Well Excel Screening today. It is a health screening that allows us to get a discount on insurance if we pass. Last year we missed it. But this year we achieved our goal. So grateful because that will help us get more bills paid off. 

Juliana has been a bit fussy. On Saturday I thought I felt another tooth coming in. It would be her second tooth. She seems a bit whiny these last few days like she isn't feel well. Poor girl. The other day she was chewing away. Later I noticed her tongue looked raw and had what appeared to be some blood on it. The only thing I can think she could have done is chew something too hard. I hope it comes in soon. I feel bad because I can't help her other than try to comfort her. But it is hard when there is a gazillion things to do around the house. 

Check out the picture I took of the newest Clark addition, our niece. What a cute little girl!




No comments: