Today it sure was a HOT one. We went to the Grape Festival and car show. First we enjoyed a picnic outside my parents house...
and then we went to visit some good friends down the street, the Shirey's...
before sitting down to watch the parade.
It was fun as usual to see my parents walking in the parade. I helped the kids get candy and then we went down to the festivities on the flats. Juliana was such a good sport with it being so hot and having been up for so long that as soon as we got in the car to venture to the park she was out. So we didn't get to do the slide with her but we did walk over to the car show. After quickly looking we hurried to get something to eat because we were about to die.
In all it was a GREAT but HOT day!!! I love spending time with my family... I wish we could have taken Ty though. But he would have gone nuts we all the action.
















No comments:
Post a Comment