Subscribe:

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Eight Months

Our little girl is growing faster and faster. This past weekend she took her first steps without help. ...Well that we have seen. I thought I saw her do some last week but I wasn't for sure what I had saw but I know I saw her walk Sunday.

Juliana is everywhere. She goes under and over everything to get where she wants to go. We can't seem to keep her contained. This sweet little princess also has monkey arms and steals everything. But we can't help but LOVE her. She brings us so much joy.

Below is a picture of her taking my credit card. Later that day I could not find it. So the next day I looked all over for it. I went ahead and went to work without it. Shortly after getting back home Juliana came up to me with it. Silly girl ... guess she knows where she puts things.


I love when Juliana visits me at work! Matt brought her by to say Happy Birthday to Keila.



Eight months old and growing!!! She is so cute and happy. This girl is pretty content majority of the time. We always get compliments on how good she is when we are out and about.









Today I dressed her in this cute little outfit for Meals on Wheels! So cute! We love it! Thanks Zulily.


No comments: