Subscribe:

Monday, September 22, 2014

Active Minds and Bodies

Today I can not shut my brain off between my work schedule this week, getting paperwork ready for my internship career portfolio, Juliana and house chores my mind has been racing all day long.

Juliana was adorable as usual today. She played and played. Check out the below video of her playing. Tomorrow we have to get up early because I am working the morning cook shift. I'm looking forward to it.
 


Today, with the help of my grandma, I finally completed a project with the yarn I had been wanting to get used up. Too bad I didn't get all the yarn used... now I have to make something else with it. I'll probably make some more baby hats with it to give out to other new mommies. It will be good practice crocheting.

I'm also wanting to do several other projects. One thing I would like to do is upcycle clothes like this. I've seen so many cute outfits made from other clothes that I have got to try it out. Another project I would like to do is to make a newborn nest to use as a photo prop. To bad I didn't see this sooner to make and use for Juliana. Oh well hopefully I can get to these projects in the near future.

Well that's all for today's ramblings. Have a great night everyone.




No comments: