Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

DIY and Photography

I've started to crochet again. When I was younger I did a little bit here and there. Anyways, I had some yarn I've been toting around for five plus years so I decided to use it to make something like this. Grandma Trapp had to stop by and show me how to do some of the stitches... I swear I'm brain dead sometime. But I got it somewhat together. It is definitely not perfect but at least the yarn won't be just sitting around and I can use the little hat for fun photo props.

Speaking of photo props I would like to get these cute items. I've been researching different ideas/poses for babies along with ways to take better pictures. I have found some good ideas and tips. It's just that our camera is not real great... it's kind of slow. But we have to work with what we got.





No comments: