Subscribe:

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tired, Sleep, Pee?

Where to start? I forgot to post pictures of our newly finished paint job. Matt painted the rest of the bathroom. It looks GREAT! yeehaw! So I will have to do that sometime soon.

Juliana has her first tooth. Well we still didn't get a good look at it. But we were able to feel that it has broke through today. It sad she is growing up. This weekend she will be eight months. Tear. We weighed her today. According to our scale she weighs exactly 16 pounds. She is so stinkin cute. The other night she tried to walk by herself. She didn't get very far. I love how she tries for several times before she decides to move on to something else. The girl is pretty determined.

Crazy story... last night after I nursed her I left her out of the bassinet to sleep with us. Before cuddling up with her I changed her. Since our cloth diapers were still air drying we put a disposable diaper on her. She is really squirmy in bed and so she had got a portion of the diaper off. Can you guess what happened? Yep she peed all over our bed. What did we do? Went back to bed. You know you need sleep when you don't even care that you are sleeping on pee.




Juliana is beginning to stir. I will have to finish later...have a goodnight.

No comments: