Oh my... I'm an airhead! So yesterday Juliana and I were going to go to my sister-in-law's baby shower. But because I am so absent minded I thought it started at two. Needless to say it started at 10:30 a.m.. I was pretty bummed.
Instead we did a whole lot of nothing.
Juliana is teething. She should get her first in the next couple of days... I would think. You can feel a bump where it will be coming in. Lately, she has been making new cute noises. She enjoys playing with her stacking cups. As of right now she is trying to take a nap. I think she may finally be out. Juliana fights her sleep sometimes. But you can tell when she is tired because she becomes clumsy and sometimes she gets clingy.
Now that she is asleep I best try to get something accomplished before she wakes up. Happy Sunday. Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day! If nothing else go for a walk. It is gorgeous out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment