Subscribe:

Monday, August 25, 2014

ISR Lessons

I'm not sure if anyone has ever seen this video. But I've blogged about it before. It is something I think is VERY important. So this summer I've been researching and checking for trainers. But the closest trainer is in Chesterfield, MO. I'm so sad. I really think the Keokuk Y should offer it...even if they only have a trainer come in for several weeks to do it. I'd be the first to sign my child up.

I did submit my name to the "waiting list". Joining the waiting list lets them know if there is enough interest in an area and helps them see a need for a trainer. Hopefully accelerating getting a trainer in the area. Point is maybe if everyone shares the need and signs up then maybe we can get one in the area. That would be GREAT. So click here to join the waiting list.

Or maybe you are interested in being certified yourself and doing classes? The link above also has a way to let them know you are interested in becoming certified. If this is you please let them know so I can get my daughter into a class! I would be forever grateful if you teach my daughter how to properly swim fully clothed... ISR style.

I amazed at their facebook posts of kids swimming fully clothed and underwater at such young ages. 

Here is one example of an ISR trainer in action.










No comments: