Anyways, some of them will be for Christmas gifts so Juliana didn't get to play with all of them...only a couple. But I did take some pictures of what arrived.
Juliana playing with her books. The book she is playing with was not in the group picture because I was so excited about it I told Matt to take it to his brother's house to show his wife. I'm going to have to get more of this series. They are called "That's Not My"... This one was called That's Not My Duck.
In other news, this month is Kids Eat Right month. So remember to focus on teaching your little ones healthy nutrition as well as to be active. Check out www.kidseatright.org for more on what you can do to get more involved.
Click here for a mini-poster that you can use to help teach or remind your child/children healthy lifestyle habits.








No comments:
Post a Comment