I am so EXCITED! I have the day off tomorrow! Yay for me! I still have things to complete from last week. So that's what I will be doing part of the day tomorrow.
This past Friday I had an Usborne book party online. I really enjoyed it. There are several books I am excited to get for Juliana. Some will be Christmas gifts for her. I can't wait for Christmas. It is my favorite holiday. I'm already starting to put things aside for Christmas. I started at the beginning of the summer getting things and putting them aside. Soon I can start wrapping some.
If anyone wants to order from my online book party click here. It closes tomorrow night (August 4) at 8:00 p.m..
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
My fellow Christmas addict!! So glad I'm not the only one who has started thinking about Christmas...also, sometime we all need to decide what we are doing on the Clark side. Like exchange this year or no exchange? etc...just nice to know ahead of time.
Post a Comment