Subscribe:

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Where's Juliana?

It's a WONDERFUL day! We got up a bit later than normal. It was so nice to not have to rush off anywhere. We decided that Juliana was needing an adventure because she was all over the place. So we headed out for the park. It was her first time at the park. We played on the swing, merry-go-round, slide and the wooden vehicles.









This morning I took some fun pictures of her having with daddy before we headed out. She smiles all the time! But she really LOVES playing with Matt. I just love it! Juliana is so adorable.




The other day, on my day off, Joanne and the kids came over to swim. Joanne helped me figure out how to change the bouncer to the activity play set. It is a 3 in 1. She doesn't like to sit still anymore so I had been wanting to change it. Joanne was able to get it all straightened out. Then Juliana decided it would be fun to try and eat it before going swimming. She was pulling the bar down and hanging on with her gums.


And one last picture before I head off. 

Last week Juliana was napping. She looked so cute I had to take a picture. My peaceful Sleeping Beauty.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

LOVED, LOVED all the pictures!