Subscribe:

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Seven Months

Our baby is growing way too fast. I'm not sure what is happening. One minute she was this tiny little human and now she is all over the place. Why must time go by so fast...probably to make sure we enjoy every waking moment. It goes by so quickly.

Juliana turned seven months on Wednesday. I had a Halloween costume idea for her but I am beginning to think she should go as Curious George. She always has to see what is going on and is so easily distracted when eating. It's like oh something is happening I can't eat right now. Juliana loves to take on all kinds of adventures and she is quite the dare devil. This past month she has been experimenting with standing by herself. She is getting pretty good at it. Joanne has also told me that she climbed up two steps on Wednesday. Oh man this girl is so fun!




Sorry, about the last photo. It is a bit grainy... I will need to take another one. Actually I need a different camera. Ours sucks and with her moving more it is harder to get one with our camera that is not blurry. I've played with the settings and it seemed to make it worse. Maybe I need one of those books for dummies.

Juliana has been doing all kinds of things. She imitates/mimics what we do, crawls like she is in a race, standing by herself for longer periods of time (as I mentioned earlier) and climbs over barricades to get where she wants. We catch her doing all kinds of adventurous and cute things.



Anyways, I can't wait to do some of the fun things we have planned, these next couple of months, with her. First of all it is my favorite time of the year. So I'm really excited to share that with my little family. I am looking forward to taking walks with Ty, Juliana and Matt before the winter season comes. We have also made plans to go to the Grape Festival, which I have missed the last couple of years. But took off this year to be there with Juliana. I'm excited to take Juliana to the pumpkin patch and my moms Halloween festivities.

Also Matt and I are going to see the Phantom of the Opera on 19th of September for our anniversary. Woohoo! I'm excited! Hopefully I ordered the tickets for the right day. I am always worried about things like that.

Oh yes and I cannot forget the Mutt Strut. We will be doing the Mutt Strut again for the Quincy Humane Society. If you would like to help sponsor Ty and our little family in the Mutt Strut please let me know. We would like to reach at least $250 in donations for the QHS. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Keila stop growing baby girl! You are growing to fast. I love you princess!!!

Sarah-Lynnetta said...

Thanks for commenting Keila! Juliana needs to make a visit to Burlington sometime soon. Not sure when. We will have to see. She is just growing so fast. You guys will LOVE all of her cute noises and laugh.