This question has haunted my mind lately... to sell my breastmilk or not. I've been bogged with this for a little while but something has to be done because I am OUT of room. No more room for anymore. So today I sat and tried to figure out the whole selling thing. People sell it for like $2.00 an ounce. One lady even sells it for $2.50 an ounce. They send it with dry ice through fedex. I have a thousand or two ounces. It would be GREAT to sell it and put that money away for Juliana or something. But I just don't know if it would be a hassle that I don't need. I put so many other things on my plate. So I have struggled with what to do. But tonight I ended up donating some. Below is just some of the milk I have. Our deep freeze is completely full with milk as well.
And on top of that yesterday I decided to wash our bed protector. You see before we got the new mattress last year we had always had the protector that zips around the mattress plus another one. I'm SUPER paranoid about bed bugs. When we got the new mattress we planned on doing the same but so far we had only got the zip up because I was in search for the perfect top protector. I had a protector I absolutely LOVED. It seemed to always go on nicely and has long as I was careful it didn't melt when I dried it. But could not find one that I seemed to like for the money. Moral of the story is yesterday it melted and that just mad my day even better.
So today's agenda to ENJOY it while getting some work done. Wish us luck. So far I've only managed a trip to the store and our morning volunteer work. I need to pick up, get the bed put back together with the new protectors, do Juliana's footprints and hopefully get some swim time in.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment