Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy Days

I got to take Juliana for a dip in the pool yesterday. It was so exciting! But I didn't get any pics... maybe next time. The little bit we were in there wore her out. I cant wait to take her again.

Yesterday I was also able to organize the spare room, pick up some, do laundry and dishes, have Joanne and her family over, bake some cookies and relax with some hot cocoa. It was a pretty good day.

Today was another wonderful day. Although I had to work we were able to spend a couple of hours together before bed. Juliana loves to play and explore. The last couple of weeks she has been trying to crawl. She can get herself up but doesn't have the coordination figured out yet and often ends up going backwards. But I'm sure she will get it very soon.


This girl loves to giggle and smile.



No comments: