Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Growing Too Fast

Juliana is crawling. She is so cute to watch. I could sit and play with her all day long.

Then I ran into the other room real fast and when I came back I found her like this...

She's growing way too FAST!

In other news her new clothes diapers came in. For several months after she was born we used what was given to us. We had planned to get cloth before she ran out. But I am slow to order. I wish I had ordered sooner. It is so much cheaper and they are so nice. ...except it took me a bit to figure out the snaps and prep them.

I also recently ran out wipes. We had tons of wipes from our shower. It was great because then we could focus on the bigger items. Plus I can make wipes for hardly nothing. I plan on making them and puree some food for Juliana today.

Life is GRAND even though our lives are completely different and nothing like we thought it would be. Matt and I have to do laundry, dishes and pick up the house everyday. There is no us time and if there is a few minutes to spare Juliana wants attention. I barely have time to shower, brush my teeth or go to the bathroom. And there are projects after projects that need to be done so there is no time to play the wii or computer games like we use to. It is quite different than just the two of us with two wonderful dogs. I use to be busy but this has taking on a whole different kind of busy. Nothing can be planned out only a general idea of when we may be able to do something. But we wouldn't have it any other way.

I saw this the other day. It is so true.


Before I thought I knew because I babysat and was around kids a lot. Plus I have always been a busy on the go person and rarely got the sleep I needed with work and school. I've always sacrificed for others, and what not nor am a selfish person but after having Juliana I really do understand what is meant by this. 

No comments: