Subscribe:

Friday, July 25, 2014

Six Months

On Wednesday Juliana had her six month checkup and shots. I hate that she has to get the shots. She did super good at her exam although she was all over the place... crawling across the exam table, pulling herself up, climbing the walls and trying to walk. The doctor was impressed. They had a hard time getting her weight and other anthropometric measurements. All the staff said she was really advanced and the doctor said we will definitely need to baby proof the house.




At a very early age we noticed how observant and curious Juliana is. She is constantly getting distracted because she is so curious with what is going on around her. I love all her cute little curious faces.





On her six month birthday she got to eat green beans. I pureed a bunch for her. But they are fighting with her milk for freezer space.


No comments: