This mommy is wore out from working all week. I'm super excited to spend the day at home with Juliana, Ty and Teddy. After working five days it is nice to be able to relax. I plan to take Juliana swimming, work on some craft projects that need finished, do some house chores and organize... all of which will depend on Juliana.
Anyways, have I ever told you how much I love Grace and Lace. I've purchased several items from this company. All of them are so cute and I really enjoy wearing them. The best part is that a portion of the proceeds from each item purchased goes to building orphanages is India. Several weeks ago the company was able to open their first two orphanages taken in about 65 boys and 35 girls between the two. Amazing!
Here is a picture of the little warmers I bought for Juliana. Colista took this cute photo of Vivianne wearing the little warmers. Way cute! I'll have to get pictures of the items I've purchased for myself.
Monday, July 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment