Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Right Around the Corner

Our due date is right around the corner! And our sweet little one will be here before we know it! Lucky for me we should have our painting done this weekend and then by the end of November the baby room should be complete! Yes, I'm so excited! Even with my crazy schedule (work, volunteering, school) and being sick I have still managed to get tons of things done these last few months! And it's all because I've got the best husband in the world who helps me get everything done! He really is the BEST!

On a few other notes...

Typically I try to stay positive about things. But these last few months I'd like to hit certain individuals in the head. I think their goal in life is to drive me nuts! And I really don't need help with that.

I found this nice and interesting article on marriage. To read the article click here.

Third, I really LOVE Christmas! And would like to put my tree up and decorate. This year is going to be WONDERFUL!!! It will be the last year before we have a little one to incorporate into the mix.

Oh and my birthday is coming up! I can't believe it...time just flies. It's crazy.

And finally check out the following story about an adorable little kitten who needed a little bit of love and some care. 

Oh and don't forget to come back later to see pictures of the baby bump at 30 weeks.

No comments: