Subscribe:

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hopefully everyone had a great day and enjoyed some yummy Thanksgiving goodness. I know I did. ...Probably too much at that. 

So what am I grateful for? I am grateful that I was able to enjoy the day with Matt. I'm grateful for all he does!!! He helps me with everything! I'd really be lost without him and he keeps me sane when every one else is driving me nuts. Secondly, I am grateful for my sweet little pups, who do everything to be the best little companions in the world. Although they may frustrate me at times they try so hard to listen and be good. They are precious! I'm also thankful for the healthy pregnancy I've had and the little one growing inside me. And although I have loved being pregnant I can't wait to meet him/her. 

A couple other things I am grateful for are my family even though I think it is their goal to drive me out of my mind, my job and coworkers who make it fun. I am also grateful that I have one more semester until I have a bachelors in dietetics and can then move on with my education. I'll be one step closer to becoming a dietitian.


No comments: