Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Feeling Tired
Yesterday, was off to a great start. Matt and I both had the day off! I was very excited to be able to be home with him. After doing a little bit of homework, I got ready so we could run some errands. While out my stomach started hurting. At first I thought maybe I just needed something to eat but that didn't help. The worst thing about it was that I had assignment that was technically due by midnight but she will accept it as long as it is there by the time she arrives to her office at 6 a.m.. It was pretty stressful not knowing if I would get it done in time. After about nine hours of having the pain I finally got some relief and was able to get started on it. Writing the assignment up was no problem. But then came the diagrams that needed to be created either by computer or drawing. Neither which I am good at doing. Thankfully my awesome husband, who had spent all day cooking, cleaning and taking care of me, stayed up until 2 a.m. helping me to get it done. He is the best! We would be lost without him! Thanks Matt for all you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment