Subscribe:

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Baby Shower

This weekend has been fun and productive. Yesterday, I got up and vacuumed nearly everything I could see until I had to get ready for the baby shower. I got ready just in time to leave. The shower was really fun and I enjoyed seeing everybody! Colista did a good job... I was not able to get pictures but the centerpieces and everything were really cute! The baby gifts were also really nice and will be very handy. But the party sure did wear me out.... I slept and slept when I got home.

After several hours of sleeping I did manage to get the gifts put away before doing several case study questions for school.

Here is a gift that my mom made.

Today has also been enjoyable. After getting up bright and early we headed to Quincy to run several errands. First, we went to Lowe's to get a paint sample and a gallon of paint for the nursery. Hopefully that will be painted by next week. I think the paint sample we got for the master bathroom is also going to be just perfect. So maybe in the next month that will be painted too!!! I'm excited to get everything painted. While at Lowe's we also looked at several other items for the house. Now where is that money tree I planted. Haha!

After adventuring around at Lowe's we ran next door to Kohl's so I could get a shirt. I ended up being able to get four new shirts for like 52 dollars or something. That is why I love shopping at Kohl's because if you go at the right time you can get GREAT deals. I saved $82 today!

With that out of the way we ran a few other errands and then headed back home. Since being home we have been able to paint the sample in the bathroom and repair a few items around the house among other chores and homework.

I am hoping to accomplish much more before The Walking Dead starts tonight. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am!

No comments: