Subscribe:

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Baby Shower

Last night one of the girls from work did a baby shower. She did a good job! There were cute little animal decorations, yummy food and several fun activities to do.




We got a lot of really nice gifts that will be very useful for when the little one comes. And I loved that Matt got to be there for it. I should have had him open some gifts too.



















Keila also had everyone that was there sign this cute little onesie.

All the games were cute and fun. But the game, my water broke, was interesting to watch. Everyone was given an ice cube with a baby in it. The first to get their baby out of the ice cube won. It was really close between Matt and my dad.






Check out the cute sash that Keila put together as well. It was really awesome!


Here is a couple pictures of Matt and I. Excited for the little one to be here.



No comments: