Subscribe:

Friday, November 15, 2013

Birthday and 31 weeks

I am another year older!

Wednesday was a wonderful day because I got a lot of things done. I just love checking my to-do-list off. After Matt got home we celebrated my birthday with Chinese and ice cream cake. It was so yummy!


Both of us were really tired from the past few nights so we just kind of laid around watching various tv shows and reading. At one time I looked over saw my cute husband sound asleep. I felt so bad because he had been up the last few nights helping get things done for me. I LOVE him! So I let him keep sleeping.


After he woke up it was about 9:30 we contemplated going to bed or doing our workout. We decided that although both of us wanted to go to bed that we should just go downstairs and do our workout. So away we went.

We FINALLY got to bed at about midnight.

31 Weeks


No comments: