We are now at 32 weeks, as of yesterday! Things are going well. Matt and I have been busy getting things in order. Our days off have been full of errands. Yesterday, was one of those days because we both off for our little ones two checkup. It was a rather interesting morning in waiting room because there was this family who was in there. They had a son who was probably three and they were upset with their him. As he continued to cry the father got up and said I'll give you what you want, took him to the bathroom and you could hear him being spanked. The father came back out, sat down with a belt in hand and continued to bop his head as he listened to his loud rap music. I know that at times kids may need a spanking but my goodness the father's attitude was horrible. I'm thinking if the father is like that in front of people how is he at home. I hope not for that boy's sake. Anyways, the appointment went well and the little ones heart rate was 140.
After our appointment we had to get our flu shot so that we could get a discount on our insurance. Ugh... I hate the idea of someone telling me I have to do something. With that out of the way we then had to set up some more appointments and run to heritage medical so I could get some new scrubs. We ran several more errands and by the time we got home I was pooped. So both of us laid down and took a long nap. Oh how great it was!
32 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment