Subscribe:

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Travel System

Oh my gosh! In between my studies I decided to go to ebay. I bought this for the baby. I am really excited but you should have seen me trying to study and decide if I should really bid on it or not. There was only 59 minutes left of the auction. In the end I got it. I've been looking at one but when it comes down to purchasing I am always so indecisive. I'm excited for it to get here!

Well now I must get motivated to finish my work instead of looking for other deals. I have one more lecture. Plus I was hoping to get through two more assignments (one that needs to be touched up and a discussion summary) that are due on Monday because I didn't want to rush to finish them since I picked up an extra day at work. Oh and I forgot I need to print several articles, I will be tested over, to read. All of that is making me tired just thinking about it.

Have a good night!

No comments: