Ahhh... a day off! It's been nice. The next several weeks will be pretty busy for me. So although I have been doing loads of homework today it is nice to just be home. This morning Matt got the dishes and laundry done while I got myself ready to go get some groceries. I'm so glad that he helps me with the housework. I think we make a good team... I'd be lost without him!
Anyways, after we got back from getting groceries we worked together to get a roast on and then I hurried over to do more homework. So far I have managed to complete nearly three hours of class lectures plus listen to a half an hour chat discussion I missed this week and read an assignment. I have several more lectures to do and two assignments that I would like to get submitted by tonight (well one is due tonight).
But I think I'll nap first. Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment