Subscribe:

Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall... It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Fall is among us! My favorite time of year! I'm so excited to have the day off to enjoy it. I got up early this morning and started my class lecture. I'm all caught up on past lectures and I even got the lecture for today done too! My homework assignments are almost ready to be submitted, they are due tonight at midnight. So then I can start this weeks project and some other upcoming projects this afternoon. Although there is still so much school work that can be done I am glad to be able to relax, breathe and get in some much needed exercise time today!

I am also very grateful for my amazing husband because without him I would not be able to get a break. He helps me with everything! Mr. Clark is the best husband ever!!!! 

No comments: