Well I better get off here so I can go get ready for work. But before I do I will leave you with some noises from our little one. I hope you enjoy it!
Saturday, September 14, 2013
Little Movements
What a GREAT day so far! Life is good ...although at times I may be completely overwhelmed with school, work, appointments and volunteering. I was able to get up bright and early to begin this beautiful day without dragging all over the place. After I got the boys out and fed I managed to listen to two class chat sessions I missed. Now I just have to do their summaries and finalize three assignments that was assigned for this week. Then this weeks work will be done. Well I do still have two more lectures to watch which will be about two or three hours of my time. Plus I need to practice some calculations for enteral and parenteral nutrition therapy.
Well I better get off here so I can go get ready for work. But before I do I will leave you with some noises from our little one. I hope you enjoy it!
Well I better get off here so I can go get ready for work. But before I do I will leave you with some noises from our little one. I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment