We arrived yesterday after several hours of traveling. The ride was fun... at least for me. I got to sleep half of the way here. But as we got closer to Bloomington our travels seemed to take forever, traffic was reduced to one lane and it was pretty much at a standstill several times. I think we traveled three miles in like 20 minutes. Pretty sure I could have walked those last few miles faster than that.
Traveling
When we did finally arrive Matt and I were very excited to go check out the Mall. We got ready just in time to catch the shuttle over. Once we were in the Mall I quickly realized that I must had forgot just how big it is. The first floor seemed to go on and on forever. I'll probably need a day off just to recover from the first day of traveling and walking. LOL.
Three hours later we were ready to go back to the hotel for the night. We had walked all of the first floor. There were many shops that did not attract us and there were some that did but in no way was I spending $108 for a one pair of yoga pants.
Back at the hotel we cut the top of our wedding cake and watched our wedding dvd. It was fun and to our surprise the cake tasted just as it did a year ago (many people said it wouldn't).
What a GREAT one year!




No comments:
Post a Comment