What? Invalid address. I often research and sign various petitions started in two of my interested areas: food politics and animal rights. I've also wrote to politicians on particular food politics. However, today I went to sign a petition and it said invalid address. So now I can't submit my signature nor my comment. I would think after three years of living here my address I would know. Guess I don't...lol.
Another item off the baby's wish list! The Graco pack n' play cuddle cove. I had originally looked at this item on Bed Bath and Beyond. It was going to cost $220. There was no way I was going to pay that. Even with my 20% off coupon I still would have paid 176 dollars. Last night I got this exact same product for $135 from ebay and that was with shipping! Yay for me.
12 more days until our trip! I will definitely be ready for a break. The next couple of weeks I get just a few days off and those days will be spent doing loads of homework.
Monday, September 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment