Subscribe:

Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Little Bit of Everything

Oh I could sleep the day away! ... If I only had an extra day. Yesterday and today are my two days off until Monday. But really today is not a day off because I have to go to work for a four hour class. So there goes six hours of my day.

Yesterday, I got up bright and early to get started on some organizing. I was also able to get my recipe scrapbook pages anchored down. They had been ready to set for awhile but I had been out of scrapbook adhesives. So that task is done, desk is organized and laundry is almost all put away.


 I also had several errands to do yesterday morning. First, as soon as Krichel's Animal Hospital opened I called them to see if I could get one of the stray kittens, now named Gracie, in that my grandma had found. Gracie is soo darn cute! But she has not been wanting to eat and something is wrong with her leg. Dr. Beale examined her. He said she did have discomfort in the leg and after the x-ray is still not sure what is wrong. As far as her not wanting to eat he found that she had ulcers in her mouth. So hopefully those can get cleared up and she will be just fine.

After going over there with my grandma I ran straight out to Carthage to get my haircut. It felt so good to get it cut but after leaving I realized it needed to be a tad shorter in the back. So Matt took care of that! He was nervous but I knew he could do it! Matt can do anything!!! He really can! He is the best!!! Oh I'm so excited that he was able to shorten it for me. I'd still be bummed if he hadn't..

Once I got done there back I came but I needed to go over to Krichel's again to take care of some billing and pick up Teddy's monthly heartguard/flea treatment pill. So there I went back to Keokuk. I talked with the girls over there for a bit before doing some little errands. Finally I found my way back to the house!

When I got home I decided to make some lunch. But then Matt called to say he was on his way home! So I just snacked so we could eat something together. I knew he wouldn't want what I was going to eat. And I really didn't want to cook a pizza that only I would be eating. I saved it for another day that maybe Joanne or Brittany can come over to help me eat it.

When Matt got home we realized there was no hamburger meat. We decided to run over to Keokuk, for my third time, to get some groceries. After all the running I came back and took a nap. I was wiped!

Later that night Colista came over to play with her camera. Check out the cute pictures she did below. They are GREAT!








A candid photo for those who come to our blog.

And that was my day. It makes me tired just thinking about all of it again. 22 weeks!!!

3 comments:

Colista said...

I will get you a disk this week with the original files so you can print them up if you wish to do so! :)

Sarah-Lynnetta said...

Sounds good. Thanks!

Joanne said...

Super duper cute!