I am so tired... yet can't sleep. Ugh! I'm hoping soon I will be able to drift to dreamland. Until then I will probably just babble about who knows what.
So let's see ... Today was a good day. I got up early and ordered my Thirty-one fundraiser products (as I already mentioned in my previous post). Then Matt and I picked Brittany and Maci up for the Nauvoo Fire Pancake Breakfast and Easter Hunt. Fun Stuff! After dropping them off we headed to Wal-mart to pick up some stuff for today's Easter dinner and egg hunt at our house. The egg hunt was a hit and we all sat around eating jelly beans afterwards. All around a fun day!
Before I finish this post I want to let everyone know that many dog and maybe some cat treats coming from China are killing pets by causing Fanconi’s syndrome, kidney failure. So please take a look at the treats you are giving your furbaby and if they are from China get rid of them to be safe.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment