Today I have felt like crap. Luckily I have been able to get somethings done. However, there is much more to do. Time to get to it and hope that I start feeling better as I am doing it.
Work has been good, school is going well... However, there has not been much planning wedding wise. I need to finish some of the save-the-dates. Maybe I can talk someone into helping me. There is only a few. They didn't get done before because I didn't have addresses. I do have some of them now and it wouldn't take long if someone could help. Any helpers out there?
Easter was great! Matt and I had a fun filled day at my parents. She had this super cute squawkin chicken that my grandma gallaher had got for her. For those who haven't seen the chicken its a must. Below is a video of this hilarious chicken.
In other exciting news. My cousin, Zack, has got the chance to join a band that will tour this summer. The band plays for Charissa Mrowka. From what I hear she is opening for Leanne Rimes or maybe she already has. I need to verify which it is.
Anyways Charissa's website is charissaonline.com. And here is a video of one of her songs. Their first performance is May 5.
Also check out Joanne's website. She has some super cute cakes she did for Easter.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment