Subscribe:

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Invites

Ugh... Blogger has changed and I can't figure it all out. Nor do I have time to relearn the format/layout changes to my homepage right now. So hopefully this finds its way to my page.

Yesterday was a busy of day of planning. My mom and I went all over. First it was Fort Madison, then to Hamilton and Carthage, next it was onto Quincy. Once in Quincy we made several stops mainly looking for a dress for her and invitations. We found a couple dresses that were really nice. But who knew that finding an invite would be so complicated. It took me like three hours (not including time spent searching the net) to find a few invites I liked. Then I couldn't decide and needed Matt's opinion. Since it was almost time for him to get off work we waited to get his help. We finally decided on one! Yay! Then we asked how much. So we asked how much everything would be to get what we had looked at and that is when I about had a heart attack... roughly $1,500. Kill me!... Guess I'm back to square one.


Oh well. Today should be another busy day of planning as well. But I also have some homework I need to do along with cleaning the house. I think I need two of me ...another one to do all the homework and house chores. 


No comments: