Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy Life

Running here, running there, running everywhere. Hopefully things will slow down. I just wanted to tell everyone I got my tickets for a chance at $10,000. One dollar from each ticket purchased (for $2) goes to PAW Animal Shelter. It's near Shopko in Ft. Madison. So go get yours!

I got to take the "boys" on a walk this morning. A friend of ours came over with her dog and we all got out of the house for a bit. Teddy is usually just fine with being inside, especially since he is scared of all the cars. But today he was more confident as he walked down the street. Having the other dog here really helped redirect their focus as well. Normally when I try to walk them together they are all over the place. It was so nice! I'm glad they got to get out and have some fun.

No comments: