There were several things I wanted to say... but now I can only remember one. Hmmm. Oh well.
Today it looks like rain. I just love rain. I'd love to stay home and do nothing all day. But that's not going to happen because I'm suppose to go to a baby shower and even if I could stay home I have homework. It's a nice thought though.
The wedding is getting closer. Lots of planning has been done this last week and half. Yay! Can't wait. It's going to be fun. Today I need to call about alterations. Maybe a couple of the guys can go get measured. We will see.
Yesterday, Robert asked me if he could borrow the City of Joseph dvd. I've been so busy I forgot about it. Now I really want to find some time to watch it. Oh how I miss the City of Joseph. It reminds me of my grandpa. He loved being in the pageant. I'm definitely going to have to watch it soon!!
In doggie world, I've heard many stories recently about cops shooting dogs. One recent case the police officer had been given the wrong address for a domestic violence incident. When the he arrived he immediately told the guy living there to put his hands in the air and shot the dog. Many have even shot dogs on leashes... obviously they pose no threat. So what is the deal? I would be devastated to have that happened to me. In my opinion, they should be trained to understand dog behavior and how to approach any situation that might involve a dog. Just because a dog is barking doesn't mean it's going to attack. To read more about similar cases click here.
Well I guess I best get ready for another busy day.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment