Subscribe:

Monday, April 23, 2012

Links & More Links

Ever heard of Canines Helping Autism and PTSD Survivors (C.H.A.P.S.)? It's an amazing organization out of Massachusetts. They have found that service dogs can help reassure and calm a child with Autism. C.H.A.P.S. provides the proper education and training for necessary for many individuals. For more information about the organization click here.

Anyways with that in mind I recently came across a story about a boy with autism and his recently rescued dog. This boy struggles each and every day especially in social situations. C.H.A.P.S. helping to raise the needed funds to train his dog. The great thing about this story is that his dog was recently rescued from a shelter. I think it's great to know that this rescued dog is getting a second chance at life. To read a little about Devon and his recently rescued dog go to http://www.chaps.us.com/devon.html.

I also came across this blog. It has many wonderful suggestions regarding hair and make-up. Maybe I will add a link up on the side of my blog because it is a must for all girls to follow.

Let's see other than that things have been slower at work so hopefully I can many things done in regards to the wedding and future school projects.


No comments: