The past week I've been listening to the audiobooks for "The Hunger Games" series. They have been really good. Though I wish I had time to read them myself. ...But at last that is not the case. The only reason I've managed to find time to listen to them is because I've been working by myself at work and therefore, to keep me company I've been taking my mp3 with me. And since we have had lots of work lately it hasn't taken me long to get almost all the way through the whole series.
I wish I could do the same with my textbooks. But I don't have audio versions of them. I should look into it though because it could be very helpful for my studies. Anyways, the next series I would like to listen to is "The 13th Reality". I read the first book but never found time to get the others read.
Monday, April 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment