Subscribe:

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holiday Fun

Today has been a good day for the most part. Matt and I accomplished a gazillion things this morning and had a small Christmas dinner with family since I had to work that day.

My original plan was thwarted because my family  can't organize anything for crap and never come to my gatherings anyways. So it ended up just being the Clark's... which worked out well. We got to enjoy a couple of hours together without running around like lunatics. .... i would much rather be able to enjoy the holidays with each other. So I've decided from here on out I am only going to worry about doing my own family holidays... matt, baby, pups and I ... and if anyone else would like to join they can. But I will not rush around like a basket case just to  leave an hour later.

With that said we will be celebrating the new year when I get off work with games and snacks. If you would like to come you can. We will start at about eight.

No comments: