Subscribe:

Thursday, December 5, 2013

34 Weeks

Christmas is fast approaching. More gifts have been arriving and making their way under the tree! I just can't wait for everyone to open their gifts

Also fast approaching is our due date! I'm 34 weeks as of Wednesday. So less than six weeks...woohoo! We have been super busy getting things together for both the little one's arrival and for Christmas. This year everything will be a bit tricky because I work Christmas day. Matt and I have decided that after I get off work we can open gifts. Then he took off so we can have the next day to hang out together. I am so looking forward to that!... Hot chocolate, movies and lounging around with no worries about homework!! I'm hoping that I can get most of my homework done asap so that several of us can have a fun day filled Christmas day ...cookie making, food and presents to open. Yesterday, I had a different doctor. We really liked him because he provided additional information rather than just coming examining me and leaving. The baby's heart rate was 130. My stomach is measuring at 33 cm. He said that was good. Typically they want you to be a cm for each week and I'm pretty close.

Me at 34 Weeks

Also on our schedules lately has been exercising. Each night we have been trying to go downstairs for a workout. Matt does better than I do because sometimes I have homework. Last night we didn't get downstairs until late and we ended up not going to bed until after 12:30. 




No comments: