Life is good! Friday I finished up my projects...well I still need to review one and submit it. But I think it's good and I can move on in life to more exciting things. ....Like finishing the baby room, wrapping up my Christmas shopping and organizing the house! I'm so excited to have this semester nearly done with the exception of tests and only one more semester left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it is going to be wonderful!
This past Wednesday marked 35 weeks! Yay! We took some pictures that night but they didn't seem to turn out real well. So we took some more this morning!
Since everyone at work has been trying to figure out what I will have and when I will go I decided to have a little contest. So leave a comment of what you think... boy/girl, day I'll have the baby and the time. The time will be used as a tie breaker if two people pick the same day and gender.
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




21 comments:
January 7th at 7:18 pm :)
Oops, forgot to say it's a girl
Keila Benz
It's gonna be a girl. And I think she will have it on January 5th 1:00 p.m.
Boy and January 15. At 4:30 afternoon. Had to be different from Keila. Lol
It will be January 5th (Great Grandma Trapp's B.D.) at 7:02 pm and I'll say it's a boy but I really believe it's a girl because of Murphy's Law in my life.
Ok its far away Aunt Tammy. Jan 17 5:59 pm. Omg that took some thinking. Sarah you look just fabulous! I pray and know you will all be healthy and happy. What a great start honey for you and Matt and the new year! I'm excited for you both!
Oops so excited its a girl.
Roxane Pratt
January 15th girl 11:50pm
I am so glad you are all posting that the baby will be here after Christmas :)
Kaylee Pratt
January 17th boy 3:36am
January 5th 3:21 p.m. Girl
Robert Gallaher said.....
im going to throw it out here and hope im somewhat close i think its Jan 1st 11pm and its a girl i know its random
January 9th 9:59a.m. girl
Oops post above from tammy
I'll just guess later than your due date to be different from everyone else. I'll guess January 17 at 7:10pm. You are such a cute pregnant lady! I can't wait to meet your little BOY (if the baby is a boy that is). Hope you're feeling well.
January 10th, 1:10 A.M. for the little girl's birth day. You look great!
My guess is January 11th at 3:00am for baby boy weighing 6lbs 10oz
January 19th. 7:09pm. Girl....I think, maybe.
I'm guessing.. Girl. January 8th. 2pm.
Lisa thinks January 15th at 8:40am would be a great time to have a baby girl :) Sarah and Matt, I need a birthday buddy really bad!!! Lol
Brooke Carlson
January 14th, 12:45am and it's gonna be a boy!
Jan 17th at 7:09 pm Girl!
Brittany
Post a Comment