Subscribe:

Monday, December 9, 2013

Finalizing

Classes are almost done! That is so exciting! But with that comes final projects and exams. Today I will be trying to finalize a couple questions on my last project for my Clinical class as well as run up to Burlington to work. The holiday meal for the Klein Center is tonight and I am suppose to be helping with it for my other course, Food Management. I have to help put it together and then do a powerpoint presentation which is due the 15th. That stresses me out because I only have one day off to work on it and it's not a full day off because I have a class at the Klein Center on dementia. I'll be glad when all the classes for work are over with...until next year. Anyways let's pray I can get it done.

Once that project is done all my projects will be DONE!... and on to the exams which are due by the 20th and I will only have one day off to study. So I'm just hoping that I can do some what decent. Have I ever told you how much I can not wait for my classes to all be done! One more semester that's what I keep telling myself.

Anyways, in between all this I'm trying to get things ready for the baby and Christmas! I have a couple of projects for Christmas to finish. Thank goodness for Matt because he helps me with all my crazy ideas and projects! Which reminds me yesterday I came home from work and he had started painted the bathroom. I had no idea he had even bought the paint that we decided on. Loved that!


Okay enough rambling for now... I need to get back to this project so I can move on to the next. Have a great day and try to stay warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool.