It's getting closer!... Baby will soon be here. Yesterday, I had to work early morning cook. So I got off by 4:30. When I got home I was able to clean a lot of the house. It looks so good (not that it was real dirty to big with because I LOVE to clean)! But I had tons of energy and got a crap load of stuff done. I would go into details but then you would be reading a list forever long. At about 12:30 - 1:00 with a couple rooms left I forced myself to bed. So I guess I'll be finishing those rooms when Matt gets up... couldn't really kick him out of the bed last night to clean it. Haha.
Anyways, during the cleaning frenzy my parents dropped off a gift, our baby changing table! It is great. Looks real good and now I can finish getting the rest of the baby items but away. Love it. I'll take a picture later for everyone to see.
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment