GRAND... that is how things are going over here! Yesterday we had our doctor's appointment. We got in right away as usual and was out in no time. The baby's heartbeat was 140 and I measured at 35 cm. Things are progressing nicely and soon our little one will be here. Hopefully not too soon though. I really want the baby in January rather than December because I don't want the baby to have a birthday coupled with all the holiday chaos. Plus I have a lot to do yet with the holidays. But as soon as January is here it is on.
My work schedule has been crazy... switching days, picking up days and dementia classes. I can't even keep track of what I am doing half of the time. It is so insane! But in all the craziness I have managed to get some Christmas projects completed and wrapped! I'm still waiting on several gifts that I ordered and I have a couple more gifts I have to finish putting together.
But that is okay. I am enjoying this wonderful time of the year..... Christmas is my favorite holiday!!!!!
On another note I have finished one of my finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That leaves one more left! So after I get done volunteering today I will be focusing on studying for my last final... that I will take after work tomorrow. Hopefully I cram all the information I need to know in my little brain and retain it by tomorrow night.
I saw this video the other day and thought it was hilarious!
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment