Monday, July 22, 2013
Today
It has been a great day! It started bright and early. Actually I don't even know if I got to sleep last night. Did I? We have not been sleeping well lately. I think we need a new bed... and a king size at that. Anyways, since Matt had to get up early I went ahead and got up because like I said I wasn't doing much sleep anyways... just tossing and turning. Getting up early allowed me to accomplish a lot though. I was able to use the time to do some laundry, clean the kitchen and wipe the living room ceiling fan among other things. Then I ran to the chiropractor this morning and afterwards met with Brittany and Maci to go for a walk before exercising. Today I did Buns of Steel. I know it's old but it is so good. I LOVE that workout! What workouts do you like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment