Subscribe:

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sleeping on a Cloud

Yesterday morning I didn't feel real well but all is good again. We accomplished a couple house chores and I did some homework. Then Matt and I took a fun little car ride to Carthage and Warsaw. While at Warsaw we stopped at Papa Dick's house so that the boys could play. Teddy was in heaven! I was so glad that he enjoyed it!

Today we went to Quincy to visit grandma and grandpa gallaher. Before stopping by to see them we went to checkout Ashley Furniture. We have not had a good night's sleep for awhile. So since they were having a five year no interest deal we thought we would check it out. We laid on several of the beds but ended up leaving. After we left there we decided to stop at Sleep Tight to see their deals. They were offering the same bed for 600 dollars cheaper. However, we didn't feel comfortable purchasing from there. The guy seemed a little off and Matt thought he was drunk. Matt and I decided to go back to Ashley to see if they would offer the same deal. They didn't match it exactly but they did come down. So we decided to get the mattress, a king tempur-pedic cloud supreme. It should be here in the next couple of weeks. Yay... I can't wait!

No comments: