Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cake, Paint and Accomplished

It has been a great day minus getting lunch ready and being sick throughout the day. I've got a lot accomplished. Got up early, took the boys out, gave them breakfast, prepared their lunches, went to work, took a nice relaxing bath after work, got a bite for supper, exercised, did some chores and now I'm finishing up catfish while I blog. Hoping to get some class work organized too! Feeling pretty good about getting so much done!

A week ago we had a surprise birthday party for my supervisor. I had Joanne do a cake for the party. It was so cute! A couple of the girls were waiting there when I arrived with the cake ...they didn't want me to carry it in and drop it. LOL. Here is the the cute cake she did! For more pictures of the cake check out her blog.


Here are a few pictures of the living room with its new color! No more white... at least for this room. At different angles the color looks slightly different.






Life is Good!

No comments: