Subscribe:

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Baby, Star Wars and a Car

We had our check up yesterday. It was quick this time. We got there thinking we would be waiting because our appointment was not until 9:10 and it was 8:30. A little early... LOL. But they had time and got us in as soon as we got there. It was awesome! So we were out the door and on our way home in no time. Matt and I got to hear the heartbeat, 160 was the rate. It was so cute! Then on our way home we stopped at Dollar General to get some items for Robert's birthday gift, which I think was hilarious. We bought him play money, a little Star Wars character and Star Wars fruit snacks along with two very amusing cards. His party was Star Wars themed. When I got home I put his items in a Victoria Secret bag. Oh how I would have loved to see his face. But I ended up not being able to stay for his party.
 
There was so much going on yesterday. Before our appointment we dropped the boys off at Krichel's to get groomed. Normally they get Ty done before noon and then I pick him up. Teddy gets done around two or three and then they call for me to go get him. But yesterday I had not heard anything by 2:15 so I called them. Well they had just started Ty and Teddy would be next. So they would be needing picked up later than I thought. Anyways, when we pulled into my mom's they called for us to pick him up. Basically we dropped some things of and away we went.

In between our appointment and waiting for the boys to get done Matt and my dad went to work on my car. It broke down on my way to work Tuesday. Fun stuff! At least my mom came to get me and take me to work. So I still made it to work. While waiting I thought I would die. It was so hot and it was making me want to get sick.

While waiting for Matt to get back with my car I picked up the house some, read my homework assignment and tried to relax. Then when he got home we ate some lunch and watched The Great and Powerful Oz. It was fun to get to hang out but I was so tired I kept falling asleep. I didn't feel so bad when Matt finally feel asleep too.

After all this Brittany had a jewelry party at our house. It was a lot of fun! She should do it again because at least her friends show up and they are really funny. Well I did have one friend come, Andrea. I haven't got to see her in so long! It was fun to chat and Misti was able to catch both of us about the good ole condos.

 Me at 13 weeks!

No comments: